Last week we went to Branson to "replace" our canceled beach trip! It turned out to be a fun trip, busy and a great time. We went with Ryan's mom, step dad, my mom, dad and Uncle Kyle and Aunt Miah came for one night. I think a good time was had by all.
Sunday night we went to the Dixie Stampede.
This was at the pre-show.


This was a first....the girls in the same bed. It worked perfectly, other than the fact that I think they woke eachother up in the mornings.

Breakfast on the balcony!

The next day we went to White Water. This is where we "camped" out! It was perfect for our girls. They played and played and played while we had all of our stuff under a big cabana in the shade! Great times! Great fun!

Whit hanging out in the shade! She "cruised" around the chair and ate french fries!

Then Lindsey decided that she wanted to go down this slide. NEVER would I have thought she would really do it. I even thought as she was walking up there that she would turn around once she got up there...NOPE!

This is Lindsey almost to the bottom (Ryan is on the far left)

She rode it 3 times!!!

Trying to take a pic with my big girls! Courtney is NOT into taking pictures right now, so I tickled her, she laughed...and Ryan said she looked just like me "you can't see her eyes." He was right. You can't see either of our eyes very much! ha!

I think Lindsey is just beautiful in this picture!

The only family pic from the 4 days we were there!
Pretty good I think, considering.

Throwing pennies into the fountains!

Aunt Miah--who is having a baby Feb. 1! We can't wait!

There is a trolly that drives down the middle of Branson Landing, the girls wanted to ride, so they got on and the driver let them sit right up front. Can you see them?

This is what Whitney did, A LOT, while we were in the condo...climb!

She's so proud of herself!

We made a trip north to Springfield and went to Lambert's.
It was so yummy! They throw rolls...fun times! Too much food!

My friend from forever ago, Angela Story! She lives so close to Branson, she saw on facebook that I was there and we got to see eachother! What a fun surprise!

It was a fun trip. I didn't take as many pictures as I wished that I would have. But, it is more about the memories than the pictures!
2 comments:
So fun! I love the pix of the family and the one of you and L. So precious! I can' believe W! She needs some Aunt sherry time.
Looks like a fun time!!
Post a Comment