7.21.2010

Quik Stiks Party

We finally had our tball party. There wasn't a good weekend for the coaches until July. Oh well, it worked out. We had it at Coach Steve's house. He grilled burgers and the kids swam. It was a good ending to a fun year. We got the kids trophies and had a cookie cake!





I can vividly remember many a summer having a swimming party to cap off a softball season! Specifically when we lived in TX and I was on the Powder Puffs! Memories, memories.....
Whit didn't get to really swim, but she splashed on the steps a little bit. It was pretty hot, so she just stayed in her diaper to hang out! She enjoyed some baby food and then some bread! Gotta love being a baby! Look at those amazing eyes!
I have loved watching Lindsey play tball! She has one more year of it before she moves up to machine pitch! Courtney will get to play next year so the madness of 2 schedules begins! I can't believe it! What will we ever do with 3 schedules? Wow...makes me hot and tired just thinking about it!

1 comments:

tracy said...

You will survive the schedules! It is crazy, but its the best kind of crazy. I love watching my kids play sports, play the piano, and trying new things!