7.22.2010

Beau and Whitney

We went by yesterday for a little bit to hang out with Erin and her boys! So funny to think about her having 3 boys and me having 3 girls...but somehow our world's collided and we became good friends! When Whitney was little and at their house (she's sweet to babysit since we don't have grandparents close enough) Beau would always want her blanket (the pink one). My friend Tonya had made the blue one while I was pregnant and we didn't know what we were having. Once she was a girl, I asked her to make an all pink one. So the blue one went in her closet.
Until we figured out that Beau loved that blanket too and we passed it along to him!! They both LOVE their blankets and for some reason, it must taste good or feel good because they both do this....

It's so fun for us to have a baby friend to play with!
(PS-Whitney doesn't have a shirt on because she had a dress on and couldn't crawl. I promise I don't take my baby around town naked! ha!)

2 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

oh come on, N-A-K-E-D, naked is the way to be! That is Savannah's motto anyways.What a rude awakening she will have when back in the western and colder world where you can't just stip down at a moments notice and dawn your b-day suit. Love the two little ones sharing their blankies. So cute.

Erin said...

Two cutest babies EVER!! I love them!!