Lindsey remembered last year that I made her pancakes and put a candle it them for her birthday breakfast. That is what she asked for again. So that is what I made....a stack of six pancakes because she is 6! I think she ate 1/2 of 1! Ha! At least it is a cute pic!

Whitney even got her own pancake, which I think she liked!


After lunch we started working on her birthday dinner!
She has specifics she asked for, starting with brownies.


She had to wait until Daddy got home from work because he had to be at work early, so we couldn't open presents until he got home. She was so good to wait, but she watched that clock all day. Ryan said he'd be home at 5:00 and bless his heart, he was! This was one happy little girl!

Wii Wipeout game!

Sweet sisters!

She asked specifically for this "bucket" of dress up things....

For THIS reason: earrings! She knows it hurts to get your ears pierced, so she doesn't ask for that, but she loves the idea of having ear rings!

Whitney got in on the loot too!

Look at all the STUFF!

Birthday dinner: Spaghetti, green beans, TX Toast, fruit salad and pistachio/pineapple salad.

Brownies for dessert with Neapolitan ice cream!

Ryan had been threatening Lindsey with some birthday spankings, so she got some! Even one to grow on! I should have taken a picture, but Courtney wanted some as well! Ha! So she got some!

We had a fun birthday with Lindsey. She had a good day I think. I just can't believe she's 6! We will be celebrating all week and weekend. Her "friend" party is Friday night and her family party is on Sunday.
1 comments:
What a perfect birthday! Don't you wish that could just be it :) Our birthdays always seems to stretch on forever also!
Post a Comment