6.23.2010

Love these girls

I found this on Lindsey's bed the other day after rest time.
Melt.my.heart...
Yes, that is her Bible opened up. I'm going to assume she was reading it during her rest time. Or at least trying. WOW! That will keep you on your toes.

Thank you Jesus that she's desiring to read your word!

This morning Courtney was having some chocolate covered doughnuts for breakfast, yes I let her do that and no, it wasn't the first time. Super mom award is mine. I know. Don't hate!

It was so funny to me to see this....

Whitney and Dixon just hoping for a crumb. Courtney gave Whitney one.
She liked it. Once again...super mom!
I'm so blessed. Today was one of those days that made me LOVE being at home. For the most part of the day, the girls all got along. I had some "mommy" time with some Mops moms. We played a couple of games. We went swimming. We had supper at home. We watched Wipeout. We made brownies. It was a good day! Thank you Jesus! I needed one of those good mommy days! It was fun! I love these girls!

2 comments:

Beaubecky said...

I love how Whitney has her head turned looking at you in the last picture. Too cute!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Great pictures! We've had pop tarts the last two mornings over here! Maybe we can tie for the super mom award? :)