Yesterday we went out to the lake and invited Ryan's dad to go with us. He's an avid fisherman and yet somehow he hasn't been on the boat with us. So it was a fun day to have he and Pam!

What a beautiful Captain driving our boat!

This is how Courtney feels about taking pictures these days....

Lindsey rode the "disk" tube for the first time yesterday! She was so excited! I can't decide if she looks big (because she's able to do it by herself and she wants to do it) or if she looks little (because she's so small compared to Ryan or I on the tube!) but whatever it is, she had fun. Don't get the wrong picture in your head. She was "tubing" but not going very fast. Courtney was worried that Lindsey would fall off, but I reassured her that it was going to be almost impossible for her to do that! :)


This is the tube they usually ride in, so it is quite different to be on the "open" disk! Courtney still loves "the red boat" and had a blast riding in it!

I see a glimpse into my future I think here...but I imagine in the future they will be going faster than they were on this day!

Lindsey just floating around the lake...so relaxed!

There are these geese that are always around the ramp, but we don't have food left usually. Yesterday we did, so the girls got to feed them some bread!

After we were finished at the lake, we met Honey and Granddad at Catfish Hole for supper to celebrate Father's Day with him! The girls were all tired and not up for a lot of pics. I promised just one, so this is what we got. At least they are all looking at the camera!

We are so blessed to have so many great "dads" in our lives! We love you all!
1 comments:
so Precious Sharon. Your girls are adorable, and they obviously have such a great time with you all. I cannot believe how big your sweet little baby is getting!
Post a Comment