Memorial Day we went to the lake and invited our good friends, the Costons! Abi was at her grandma's house, so Lindsey was sad, but she handled it well! Brandon and Courtney are big buds and play well together. Here they are before jumping in the water!

Dr. Nick (as we call him because he's our dog's vet) hanging out with Courtney and Brandon! Brandon was NOT so sure about the water for a while. He warmed up to the idea....sort of!

Lindsey has turned into a fish and loves just hanging out in the water and will get farther away than we like if we don't watch her! I'm glad she's comfortable in the water though!

Nothing better than a grilled hot dog on the boat!

Somehow I missed the pic with Brandon in the boat with them, but they all 3 rode for a long time and LOVED it!


Brandon was excited to drive the boat too!

Ryan trying to show off

Almost standing....

I left out the picture of the crash from when he stood up! Then Dr. Nick went for a ride!

Then I went for a ride! I didn't ride at all last year because of being prego. The year before the girls would only go slow, so it wasn't really even a "ride." Ryan would say this wasn't either, but it was enough for me for sure! Does that mean I'm getting old?!

We considered selling the boat (and actually had it pretty much sold) until we changed our mind! Last summer the girls were just really unsure of the fun of it all. This summer (so far) has been a complete opposite! They have loved it and we had to drag them off of it! I just didn't have a peace about selling and talked to Ryan "one last time" and made sure we were making the right decision. After a long talk and figuring things out, we opted to not sell and keep it! I'm so glad! The girls are glad! Ryan took his Sunday School boys today on the boat and I'm sure they were glad! (wouldn't you love to be a fly on that boat with Ryan and 6 17 year old boys?!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment