I decided to venture out and try and get the classic mall Santa picture with the 3 girls yesterday, hoping to beat the rush in the next couple of weeks. So we got all dressed up and headed there. We showed up at 1:15 and Santa was taking his last picture before his break to return at 2:00! I wanted to say, "ummm, do you see that I have 3 children dressed up and ready to take pictrues, there is NO line, can you please just take ONE more???" But I didn't. We walked around for 35 min. then went back and got in line! Ugghh...needless to say, the picture didn't even turn out like I had wished or hoped, but they looked cute, talked to Santa and got candy canes! Perfect!
I wish Whitney looked a little happy, but I woke her up, changed her clothes in the stroller and put her on Santa's lap. So, she is hardly even awake. Pretty cute I guess!
Then this morning, Lindsey's preschool was having a fundraiser and did "Breakfast with Santa." This was their set up and I wish SO badly I had taken Whitney just for the picture!! Lindsey yesterday and today told Santa that she couldn't decide what she wanted (so classic because she probably really can't!) so he said he'd bring surprises...hey, that makes Santa's job easy, right?
So cute and SO BIG!!
Courtney was so excited to see Santa and continues to tell him that she wants "new baries" which is fine I guess, but we only have like 1 and they NEVER play with it. So, not sure why or where she got on this kick! She will be getting a Barbie from Santa though! :)

They had different activities all over the school. This is Lindsey's school room and there were crafts in there. They got to pick one to make...of course they both picked the one with paint! It was not too bad, but not even close to dry! Lindsey was wanting to go back and make another one as we were leaving because she "loves to do crafts" she said! She didn't understand why she couldn't make another one! Bless her heart!
Then they had breakfast stuff to eat, but of course they didn't want that...mine went straight for the cupcakes! :)
They had a small bounce around in one room and a cake walk in another. They did the cake walk twice and Lindsey won once. They gave away one of those small Christmas tree Little Debbie cakes to the winner! Cute idea I thought! The others got a candy cane, so Courtney was just as fine with that! It was a cute little fun thing to do for us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment