12.23.2009

Christmas Parade

****I just posted pretty much all that we have done in Dec. in several posts...so read this one but keep scrolling down. There are several more****
We went to the Greenwood Christmas parade. We have found the perfect spot over the last few years. The girls can sit on top of the suburban and see everything. Plus, we can sit in the car and stay warm before it starts. The chamber does beans and cornbread and it is yummy! So, we ate that and took snacks for the girls. Such a classic excited picutre
Love this smile


Love this face, she's concentrating on something....trying to figure it out I'm sure!


This is what Whitney did the ENTIRE time of the parade--slept in the car. Thankfully!


It reminds me how thankful I am for where we live. The parade is your classic small town parade. LOTS and lots of police cars, fire trucks, motorcycles, church floats, horses, etc. It doesn't matter to the kids, they think it is all great! So much fun!

0 comments: