The girls and I have tried to do some fun, Christmas things this week! One of the things we did was to make Christmas candy. My mom used to make this and I love it! It was harder for the girls to get it into the molds than I expected, so it wasn't such the exciting times, but when it got hard and they got to eat it, they enjoyed it! Look at Whitney being a big girl!
I decided to have a mini-Christmas party at our house with our close friends. We made a stocking, made reindeer cupcakes and ate pizza it was a fun time!
Here is Abi working on her craft

Cam just looking cute!

Courtney's finished project. She went back and added more later, so it got even more decorated than this! She was proud for sure!

Lindsey working hard and LOVING craft time!

Then we worked on our cupcakes! Lindseyhad done this at her school and I thought they were cute and super easy for the girls to make! They really liked it!

Cam just liked the icing...

Here are some of the finished treats!

Then they had a pizza picnic and watched Chtistmas Dora! Kennedy had to leave and missed out on this part. We missed having her and Scott here! We had 8 kids here all 5 and under! We would have had 10 except Scott was sick and so he stayed home as did Klaire! This might be a fun new tradition! It was so much fun! I should have taken a picture, but baby Beau made an appearance but I didn't get his picture. What was I thinking?

We are so blessed to have such precious friends!
0 comments:
Post a Comment