This is too cute not to post! :) I typed out what she is saying because I realize that if you don't have this book memorized like I do after reading it for 4 1/2 years, then you might not catch some of what she is saying. Also, I put in parenthesis what the book says, so I can see how close or exact she was later when I forget (if I ever do) what the words to this book are! I'm so proud!
Can I have a sailor hat? Thanks Dad (Spot wants to buy something is what it says first, then exactly as she said it)
Catch the ball spot. Watch it. (exactly what the book says)
Sam is taking a nap. What are you making Spot? Sand castles. (exactly what the book says)
Where's your fadder (aka father)? Here I am. (exactly what the book says)
You didn't catch a fish. Almost. (Spot, you caught a fish. Almost)
I'm ok. (Puppy overboard, I'm ok)
Spot that's not your towel. Let go! (exactly what the book says)
Spot you can play with your friend tomorrow. Gooood boy. (repeated on the last page)
The first time it says, What has spot found now? But it says what she said on the last page. Just got a little ahead of herself!
3 comments:
That is the most precious thing I have EVER heard!
Too cute! She is getting too big! Love that little voice!
She is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment