3.28.2009

Kiddos....

This is a picture before church last week. Ryan got 3 (yes, 3) ties for his birthday! He asked for them, they are easy and we each picked one out for him! Perfect right! So, Sunday morning, Lindsey requested that he wear hers! Of course he did! So cute!

Here is our other kiddo!! OMG! How precious is this?? I am going to be 12 weeks tomorrow. It is amazing to me to see this little baby inside of me! WOW! It was a big reality check. That sounds so silly. I knew I was pregnant, I have been sick, I am super excited, but to see it in picture, see the heartbeat and all of that comes together to see our CHILD! Praise the Lord!

4 comments:

Reba said...

So precious! Yes, it is so much more real once you see it on ultrasound. I cannot wait to find out who he/she is!

The Junods said...

Cute pics of all your babies!! ryan and the girls look super cute! and darn-it...I'm dying to know if its B or G??? Can I get your doc to send me an envelope over here...I won't tell anyone in Doha!

Katie said...

That is precious, your going to great with 3! In a way it makes me sad that we are done but it is nice having 3 it feels complete.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

So awesome! Love the picture of your girls and the new baby!!