3.28.2009

T-Ball

Lindsey could not be more excited about t-ball coming up! She is MORE than excited. She talks about it all the time, she asks when her practice is going to be, she tells everyone that she got a new glove (more on that in a min), talks about her pink helmet, that her shirt is going to be red and that her daddy is the coach! So cute!


Swing batter batter swing! This is her strong point! She does really good at hitting the ball! She likes batting right handed. She can hit just as well left handed, but if you tell her to pick the one that feels better, she always goes back to the right!
Ryan was fielding the ball for her, loving every minute of it! (Notice Lindsey's follow through on her swing--impressive!)
Lindsey practicing her fielding! (Again, notice her helmet on "in the field." Did I mention she loves her pink helmet?) She actually does well "shuffling over" instead of reaching for the ball. I never told her and didn't hear Ryan tell her to do that. Impressive, I think! However, her throwing skills are below average! She definately "throws like a girl" with her elbow straight out and NOT back straight! She doesn't have it down. She also has decided that she likes to throw with her right had. So, we had to go buy her a different glove! Santa brought her a glove to wear on her right hand so she could throw with her right hand! However, she apparently is going to do differently...we'll see!
Of course Courtney had to have her turn! She doesn't "do it right" but she actually does ok hitting the ball! She thinks she is BIG time! She looks cute too!



2 comments:

Reba said...

I cannot wait to hear more about her playing! She looks so into it!!!

The Junods said...

Oh you know I can't get enough of girls playing softball!! These are awesome. And I noticed the follow through on her swing before you mentioned it! Can't wait to see her in uniform. So fun for you! Watch out mommy and coaches wife...yikes!