3.02.2009

Fishing

This picture has nothing to do with the title, but is just cute and I hadn't posted it! The other morning I looked in at what they were doing in the toy room and this is what I saw! I guess they are practicing for a baby!! This was our living room the other night for a little while. Ryan is going on his big fishing trip to Lake Fork in TX this week. He leaves on Wednesday.
Bless his heart, he has not been fishing in a year (since the last time they went on this trip). He has made such a sacrifice for us in doing that. He gets is "boy time" in now with golf (doesn't take as long) and basketball (one night a week) so don't think that he isn't getting his man time. However, fishing has been a big part of his life, so I know what a sacrifice it has been for him. He's so excited to go on this trip. As I saw him doing this and Lindsey helping him it reminded me of our newlywed days. When I would sit in the floor of our duplex and hold the spool while he put new line on his reels! Something I was so unfamiliar with, but quickly learned about. Courtney ended up helping too of course!


She was so proud to be helping her Daddy!


This is what she was doing (for those of you that may have no idea!). You put a pen through it and hold it as the line pulls off and he reels it onto the reel. Anyway...precious to me!

0 comments: