3.17.2009

Happy 8 Years!

Eight years ago today, Ryan and I tied the knot!! In so many ways I can't believe it has been 8 years! Time has flown by, but in other ways I feel like we've been married FOREVER! He is truely my love! I don't know what I would do without him. He is my support, even though he doesn't say much. Most of the time that is ok. He is our hard worker, and for that I am so greatful. I wouldn't be able to stay home with our precious girls, for that I am beyond words thankful! He is a man of integrity no matter where he is or who he is with! What a blessing! I respect him for all that he is and everything that he means to me. We've been together so long that it is hard to remember life without him around, that is forsure! When my friend Bonnie who lost her husband earlier this year tragically, was going through all of that it brought real perspective to me. In every way shape and form, I have no IDEA what I would do without him. However, I had to come to grips and realize that I am NOT the one in control! I've "watched" Bonnie (through her blog) learn to deal with it and trust God through it all. So, as hard as it is, I give him to God and pray everyday for him and protection for him!

I love you and thank God for you Babe! Happy 8 Years!

4 comments:

Reba said...

Happy anniversary! I love the picture. :) I hope you had a special day and have many more special moments together.

Katie said...

How sweet, love the picture. Congrats!! It is so neat your still so in love..

Lynne Paulus said...

I totally remember that picture and when it was current! Wow, 8 years, crazy! Happy Anniversary guys!

Beaubecky said...

Congratulations on 8 years!!! That is awesome!!!! I love the picture!