3.03.2009

Cartwheel Queen

Here is Lindsey showing her skills! She does so good at gymnastics! She has moved up to the "5 year old class" which pretty much just means that she could do all of the expected skills in the preschool class. She goes in the afternoon now and is with "big girls." She seems to love it. I enjoy watching her do it and be sucessful! However, she continues to tell me that she is going to do dance again next year. I told her she could pick and she so far picks dance. She says she's going to "make a pattern" dance-gymnastics-dance-etc. (we tell her she can only do one thing). I don't know what I want to do. I REALLY REALLY want her to keep doing gymnastics, for several reasons. However, she keeps saying dance. So I don't know what I'll do. Do I "make" her take gymnastics? Do I "let" her do dance? Any suggestions? I know it doesn't matter, she's only going to be 5. :) Enjoy her GYMNASTICS SKILLS!

3 comments:

Stewart said...

Great job Lindsey!!! You have really gotten good at gymnastics!!

We are glad you are coming to see us Thursday!

Honey and Grangrad

Sherry Drennan said...

Aww, I love it! Love Courtney in the background too!

Erin said...

So cute! She really is doing good! My favorite part is Courtney "Do me, do me"!!!