2.28.2009

New Stuff

This is my new phone!! I wasn't all about a new phone, but my razr (Ryan's old one to be exact) was messing up several times a day for no reason. Since I was due for an upgrade, I got a new one for fairly cheap! So fun! Ryan also "upgraded" us to unlimited texting. I have just not done well with trying to stay under our number of texts! Watch out....

Then after we stopped and got my phone, we went to Fort Smith. We weren't sure (or at least I wasn't) what we were going to do. I knew we were headed to the mall to eat and get me some make up, but as we left, Ryan suggested we go look at furniture!! That is our next big purchase. Our couch and big chair is the one we got when we got married, 8 years old! They are both in fairly bad shape, but the chair is VERY stained and looks horrible! The couch is not horrible, but definately needs updating. I love my friend Mischelle's new couch and had just decided I would get that exact one! :) She said it was fine. We went looking anyway, this one is similar to hers, but a little bit darker. I like it. It was a good price. It is not available for about a month though! Apparently it is popular. The color to me is darker in person, it is more of a brown in person than a khaki that it sort of looks here. The pillows that come with it are TERRIBLE colors. It has some gold, brown and a lot of light blue. Pillows obviously don't make or break us buying it, but these won't ever be used in our house. Oh well...more shopping now for pillows! We didn't order it today, but I think we will. We both like it and I'm not the kind of shopper that has to see EVERY option before I buy it. If I like it, I get it!




2 comments:

Reba said...

Sounds like a fun day! Anything that ends with furniture (potential) is a good day to me. :) Have a fun rest of the weekend.

The Junods said...

I love the couch! I also love dark brown now. Its just as versatile as the khaki and doesn't show anything. So easy to find pillows. For Cmas I got some from Restoration Hardware! LOVE them! Its so fun to get new furniture! Post pictures when its in your house. e