Ok, so if you read my birthday post for my mom, I mentioned that Uncle Allen was there. It was so good to see him, but like I said there were some "episodes" or things that made us wonder. As of today, he is in ICU, again! Everything is starting like it did back in August AND everything they have done as far as tests are normal...again!
Bless their hearts! There they are, sitting in that hospital again, just where they were 6 months ago. We were all praising God and we still need to. They never figured out what it was that caused it, so even though this has happened before, they are basically at square one. So frustrating I'm sure for the doctors and their family. It is to me and I'm not even there.
My cousins have started back on their blog...it is on the right, so you can read there if you want to know more. They updated yesterday and today so far.
Please lift them up in prayer!
2.10.2009
Uncle Allen....pray again!
Posted by Sharon at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm praying for your uncle, you guys, and the rest of the family.
Praying for Uncle Alan! gosh! I can't believe this!
Praying for answers and strength for the family!
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! That poor family!!!
Oh,no!!!!!!
Just prayed and will continue to do so! xoxoxo, Shannon
Wow, what a battle this is, I will be praying again!
Post a Comment