I haven't had a whole lot to post. Not too much going on. I have a cute video of Courtney that I need to put on here, but haven't downloaded it to the computer yet....that will be coming soon.
I went to the doctor but didn't see the doctor. I knew I wouldn't. I talked to the lady about how much Tres is going to cost us just fo the doctors fees and was told to make our first payment next time I came. They hit you up early, huh?! :) Then I got to get on the scale--fun! Let's just say that Tres weighs a lot for this early stage--JUST KIDDING--it is me! Oh well, life will go on. I'm disappointed in myself because after Lindsey, I did get back to that weight before getting pregnant with Courtney. This time I really struggled. The story of my life....
Disciple Now (aka DNOW) is this weekend for our church. This is a weekend for the youth to have a "revival" kind of thing. They sign up, stay in homes (ours being one of them) for 2 nights and have devotions with a leader (not me), go to worship services and have a great time doing "youth stuff" in between. Ryan and I are hosting some of the 10th grade girls in our house. There are about 8 I thinkt that will bring their sleeping bags and crash at our house starting tonight. I'm excited to see what God does with these girls, but with myself as well! It will be a fun time. Pray for this weekend when you think of us.
2.20.2009
Tres & DNow
Posted by Sharon at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'll be praying for a great weekend! Have fun!
Post a Comment