Friday night we went to the Greenwood game! Lindsey is SO into watching the cheerleaders! She sometimes dances and last night was one of those...she was INTO it! So funny! The picture is blurry, but you get the drift. The band was playing and she was doing her dance!
The Hollands came too. This is Kennedy! She and Lindsey are buddies!
This is Scotty and Courtney climbing and watching the game!

Then today we got up and went to watch Ryan's Upward game. I love watching him coach! Do you see Lindsey just standing on the side watching her daddy? She is SUCH a Daddy's girl right now! It is cute. Sometimes overwhelming to Ryan because she is attached to him like glue! He is so good to let her hang out with the boys on the bench and stuff. She says that she's his big helper. She goes to practices and everything with him. I love it! I pray they are close forever!

Today Ryan's team played our friends' son's team. So, Paige was there! This was at halftime while they were all sitting, so cute!
Paige's dog, Lucy, had puppies a few weeks ago! They are so adorable. The girls LOVE to see them. Their first litter was last year and Courtney was in love with the dogs. This time around it seems to be more of Lindsey's thing. We went over there this afternoon in this nice weather and played outside with the dogs! So stinkin' cute--to go cuddle with and then leave there! :)
Then today we got up and went to watch Ryan's Upward game. I love watching him coach! Do you see Lindsey just standing on the side watching her daddy? She is SUCH a Daddy's girl right now! It is cute. Sometimes overwhelming to Ryan because she is attached to him like glue! He is so good to let her hang out with the boys on the bench and stuff. She says that she's his big helper. She goes to practices and everything with him. I love it! I pray they are close forever!
Today Ryan's team played our friends' son's team. So, Paige was there! This was at halftime while they were all sitting, so cute!
2 comments:
too cute! Deacon would love for her to come over and play ball w/ him!
You know I"m lovin' those puppies and the tball! I think CA is about to crank one into left field! Go get'em sister! Can't wait! Cute cute pics!
Post a Comment