1.19.2009

Harper Report

This is from one of Kelly's (Harper's mom) friends: (as of Monday night)

Two years ago, I did a Bible Study at our church called, "Disciple's Prayer Life " written by T.W. Hunt and Catherine Walker. It was WONDERFUL and changed my perspective on prayer. PRAYER CHANGES THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a good report on Harper today from Kelly. The MD talked to them for a while this afternoon and let them know that it is going to be a slow process, but Harper is making improvements. Her vitals are good and the brain test results were GREAT! Praise the LORD! He also seems to think her heart is great too.

We can be so thankful for these reports. PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!!!!!!!!!! Let's not slack off on the praying!Please pray that Kelly can get some rest and take good care of herself.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Sharon I was thrilled to see you had an update - that was the very reason I went to your blog. I have been on pins and needles for them today. It is so amazing how you do not need to know someone personally know to be so burdened and heartsick for them. Thanks for the update!!!