6.05.2008

Red Boat

Lindsey LOVED the "red boat" aka tube! It is enclosed on the bottom, so you aren't in the water, but it is like a boat. This is just so cute of them both waving I had to show it off! She stayed in the tube as long as we would let her. We would just have to tell her it was time to take a break! We tried to get Courtney to like it, but she wasn't sure if she did or not. She cried while we put her in, but then when she was in she was frozen still. I think she was just very unsure of the situation!
She was much happier just hanging out on the big boat!
This is Courtney's notorious "silly face" that she makes all the time. She started doing it when I would tell her to do (or not do) something and she didn't like what I had said. It was so funny and so cute, that I would just make that face at her and she'd do it right back! So cute! I love it!


1 comments:

Reba said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you are having some fun family memories! That is on my husband's agenda at some point...a boat. I keep telling him we have to be home at some point to actually use it. :)
Reba