6.06.2008

Name That Tune

Courtney is a performer for sure! I have been meaning to do this for a long time and just thought about it and had a few min. this afternoon to have her sing some. So, here are some interpretations as needed.

First she is singing "God is so Good." Then she does half of her ABC's, but she can do them all the way through! Then she goes into "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands." Here she starts with "brothers and sisters" (pointing to herself). You can't really understand that one at all. Then she sings about the "little bitty babies, in His hands." I tried to get her to say her name because she says "Nortney." Pretty cute. She has been into singing "Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun." Sorry if you aren't familiar with it. But there is a part that says, "These little children are asking you" and I repeat that after she says it. One part (on the Barney version) says "hiding behind the tree" and that is why she is putting her hands on her mouth. We cover our eyes, but she just missed I guess! :) When she is telling me no it is because I start to do the motions for her to show her and she doesn't want me to! She's the star I guess! Then we do "Wheels on the Bus." She goes right to "swish, swish, swish" for the wipers. Then I help her with the babies and the driver. Then Ryan walks in. He has on a shirt that says Cintas, so she says that at the very end.

I tried to remember what she sang and said. Sorry if I missed something. Just precious to me! Enjoy our singer! She breaks out in song a lot around here! I love it!

3 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

That was so fun to watch! She reminds me so much of Keira at the same age! She is definately a little star performer! It's fun to see her "live" since I never have. :(

Reba said...

What a precious video! She has a wide range of songs! And such a vocabulary. Impressive! One day she is going to treasure having that. Somewhere in this world there is a cassette tape of me doing some stuff like that as a young child (back in the day before video :)...special memories.
Reba

Angela said...

She is so stinkin cute. I love the video. Wish I could see her more often in real life.