6.29.2008

Not this time!

Well I had this post all typed out and there was an "error"...ugghhh.

Courtney is NOT potty training. I think she is close. I just refuse to fight her. Lindsey was so easy that I can't imagine fighting for it. So I can wait. I know it will happen and it seems like it will be soon.

She will sit on the potty, but all for not. She doesn't really want to do it, and that is how Lindsey was for so long. One of these days I know she will do it and I'm willing to wait for when she is ready. No rush!

1 comments:

Julie said...

JB did the same thing. She seemed like a "late bloomer" to me, but then I stopped comparing her to everyone else. She got it when she was ready and we had no problems. I know when she's ready, she'll do great!