6.17.2008

Just call me crafty...

These are three canvases I painted for Lindsey's new room. I ordered a valance from Pottery Barn that matches her bedding (but isn't PB). There are flowers on the curtain and I tried to just copy the flowers onto the canvases the best I could. Then I trimmed the canvases in ribbon. For my first go at something like this, I am pleased. There is no shading or real artistry to it, but fine for a 3 almost 4 year old.





I have Courtney's room started and will take a picture tomorrow when the bed is made. Pretty much all that is done in there is the wall painted and her bed. We still have the changing table and glider (which don't match her new bedding at all) in there so it feels very unfinished to me. It will come along I guess. I had moved the glider out, but she asked two nights in a row to rock so I put it back.

8 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

Sharon,

Those are SO cute! You are crafty!!! What a great idea, I love it!

K Team said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute, Friend! I'd put them in my little girl's room! Gotta love PB!

Katie said...

I love those they are really good. I would pay for those!!

Alecia said...

You are good! Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. Crazy afternoon! Talk to you soon.

Alisa Berteau said...

can i order some?????

Erin said...

Totally crafty! You put me to shame!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Crafty!! Those are really cute. We also did that in Colter's room after looking in the Pottery Barn magazine. Oh the things you can recreate. :)It was so fun to see your mom last weekend. I miss getting to be around her. She always makes me smile!!

Julie said...

Those are AWESOME, Sharon! You are very talented!! Maybe you've found a new business venture there. :)