6.11.2008

He's Here!

Meet Nikita "Nik" Bo Hester! He is our new friend from Russisa! Our friends Bart and Ashley adopted him and got home last weekend. I have typed about them before, here. We got to meet him while we were in Bentonville. He is so precious and so cute with Ashley! He wanted Ashley a lot, so we just talked to him while she was holding him. He doesn't say much, but he's only been in America since Sat. night late! I don't speak Russian, so there wasn't much for us to talk about...ha ha ha! He has a precious little giggle that we heard a couple of times when Ashely would tickle him, but other than that he just played with his trucks.
He will be 2 on June 30, so we will get to see him at his birthday party soon!
Welcome home Nik! You are so loved!

2 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

I'm so excited he's here!!!! I have been wondering when he was coming! Congrats to the Hesters!!!

K Team said...

How wonderful! What a blessing to see this precious child. I must admit that I can't believe that you found someone that you didn't really have anything to say to!! HAHAHAHA!! Miss you, friend!