6.27.2008

Check this out!

Look at those tan lines! Ok, no really! That is NOT the point of this picture! LOOK AT HER PANTIES! Can I put that on a blog?! Tonight she tted in the potty for the first time in forever. Looking back over the past couple of days she has shown a lot of interest in going to the potty. Even to the point that she was continuing to tell me she needed to go and I thought she had a UTI and called the doctor this morning. Turns out I think she is just really becoming aware of that feleing and not sure about it. Needless to say, tonight we hit it at the right time and she went. It was after supper so I made a big deal about it and put panties on her! She was SO excited to wear panties like Lindsey! Not to mention they had Cinderella on them. She didn't potty on them, but it wasn't long that she was wearing them. As she was going to bed and I was checking her diaper she told me that she wanted to wear Cinderella. We are going to be out and about tomorrow so I don't think we'll venture into potty training, but I think we'll try it next week and see what happens! Now that I have you baited with a big story on the brink, don't worry...I'll keep the potty story updated for you! ha!


It also hit me tonight that if we are not buying diapers...I don't have a baby...officially! :(

2 comments:

Reba said...

Wow! Big girl! Sounds like she is ready and if not close to being ready!!!
Reba

Julie said...

She's so cute! I know what you mean about not having a baby. :( It is so sad when they grow up. No one prepares you for that part of motherhood.