9.22.2007

This is the pose I got when I said, "Lindsey, let me take a picture of you before dance today with your new skirt on." She did all she could to cover the skirt and not looking at the camera. Oh the acts of a three year old!





This was Lindsey's hair when she got up yesterday! WOW! It is sometimes wild, but really the picture didn't capture the craziness like I thought it would. I guess because I didn't get a side view. Part of the problem is that it was super dirty. It is hard to get a bath in on Wednesday now with church and getting to bed on time. Then Thursday night we somehow missed bath, can't remember now, so last night even though it was SO late, bath was NOT an option any more!






I took this picture with my phone! YES! How adorable is it?! I'm so proud! We decided to take Courtney to the game this week. NO, we are not die hard Bulldog fans. It is just 'what you do' if you live in Greenwood. It isn't bad because they are really good and the games are fun, everyone in town is there! :) We actually sat on the visitor's side. We did that so Courtney would have room to move around. This picture was about the longest she sat still! If we had been amongst the Greenwood crowd....it would not have been good! They are die hards! Courtney would not have been good amongs the crowd and not able to move around. In fact when I told my friend that we were just going to sit over there to have more room I think she thought I was crazy....she's a Greenwood girl! Anyway, Courtney had one paw print and I was so glad she left her bow on. Without any hair and no pink she would have been called a boy for sure! Anyway, it was fun, but Courtney and I left I think close to the end of the first quarter, but I don't even know. Watching the game is impossible because you are watching Courtney to be sure she doesn't fall off of the bleachers! Lindsey stayed with Ryan until the end of the third quarter. The bulldogs won. I don't know what the final score was, but they were favored by 21 going into it....Go Greenwood. We'll work our way up to sitting on the right side, but we aren't ready to get there an hour before the game to get a seat!

1 comments:

The "W" Family said...

Hi Sharon, I saw your link on Lindsey's blog and thought I'd see if it was you. I loved seeing your pretty girls!