We had some friends over, our vet friend, for dinner. It was "payback" for him delivering our dogs back to us so we didn't have to drive across town to get them. We grilled and had dinner. This is how I found the kids when I was telling them to come eat. If you can see Lindsey in the gray shirt, she is SO SWEATY because she and Abi had been outside. I pulled her hair up because she was sweating so bad and just looked so hot! Brandon is 20 months old, beside Lindsey. Abi and Courtney are looking at a book together! So cute!
Courtney wants to play with Lindsey all the time! She just watches everything that Lindsey does. This was cute the other morning when they were having a tea party! Courtney will even pretend to drink like the rest of us. They sure pick things up quickly! Lindsey will let Courtney play most of the time and other times, like once yesterday, she says that Courtney is "boddering" aka bothering her and started hitting her on the back to try and get her to move. She doesn't do this very often, so it is something that we talk about when it happens.
Here is Courtney being a cheerleader! She loves to shake them! It is so cute!
Lindsey likes to color! She LOVES to color! This is how I found her coloring. This is one BIG difference in my girls already...Lindsey can and will just sit and do something, even on top of the table and I don't worry that she's going anywhere. Courtney on the other hand I can't trust to sit in a chair!
9.20.2007
Fun Girls!
Posted by Sharon at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment