9.15.2007

GO HOGS BEAT BAMA!


Well, today is another big football day here at the Scogin house! The Hogs play Alabama away! That is a game that Ryan and I went to a few years ago and is a fun place to play. It poured rain on us there and it went into several overtimes (Ryan would make fun of me for not remembering) and we won. It was great! A friend of ours in Memphis is a Bama fan, so we'll just keep praying for her! Ha ha!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!

3 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

the prayers worked!!! ROLL TIDE!!

Amanda said...

I tried to teach E.C. this song this weekend but I guess it didn't work! Maybe next year! E.C. was also decked out in Hog gear! "Down the hole, down the bowl, Roll Tide Roll!!!!"

Amanda said...

The one E.C. has on I got at the Pleasant Grove Wal-Mart when I was home a few weeks ago!!! The other one was a gift before she was born! It was cheap and came with a white shirt!!