9.09.2007

Cutie Patooties!

This is Courtney's new trick. Climbing in Lindsey's Dora chair and not knowing how to get down. I've tried to show her to turn around, so maybe that is why she's standing like this. I don't know. Lindsey had made a train with her three chairs and Courtney was loving it, but then that 3 seconds was over! As you can see, Courtney likes to also try to stand, get down, I'm not sure because I haven't let her get that far, but notice where her one foot is....trying to get on the arm of the chair or step off of it, not sure. Either way, it scares me! Lindsey was NOT a monkey like this, so I just don't know what to do with Courtney! So far we don't have any major falls, but I know we will and I won't know what to do!


This is Lindsey's good friend, Paige. Her sweet mother, my friend Tracy came over to keep the girls for us last night. Ryan has been out of town pretty much all week with work and then a fishing tournament. So, we needed a date night. We have traded babysitting services with these friends before and it works out great! So, Tracy (and Gary Don)...THANK YOU! Lindsey had fun playing with Paige. They don't see eachother as much as they used to because Paige started pre-school and Lindsey didn't. So, they had fun playing! Tracy said they got along so well and played together so much. Paige had been at fun day on the square and had her face painted...thus the "whiskers" (used to be) as she was a cat.

On a totally different note...our pomeranian dog, Diamond who will be 8 in December tore her OTHER (yes, she'd already torn her right one) ACL yesterday. Luckily we have a friend that is a vet and he was able to come by and tell us what had happened. She wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary, just jumped out of Ryan's chair like she has done a million times before. Nick was actually on his way home from work, so he stopped by and told us that is what he is pretty sure she did. She hollared so loud that we knew she had done something, but we never thought about that! He explained it that animals that have one done, means that it is just in them so both knees have been bad since birth and her left one just lasted longer. He said they will just slowly tear and so yesterday when she jumped it was just the last thread that tore, so it is gone. Anyway...we get to have Diamond's knee fixed this week. Fun times! What is better than 2 kids is 2 kids and 2 dogs, right?! Sometimes I'm not sure...about the dogs!

0 comments: