9.11.2007

All About Courtney

Ok, this one needs some explaining from every end....First of all, it was Sunday morning and you can actually see the progression of getting dressed in the first three pictures. First, she was dressed in her "diaper panties", knee socks and shoes. I leave her pj shirt on for breakfast. Then it was off and I wanted a close up of her cute, chubby legs with her name on her booty. I didn't get a good close up, but this one was cute I thought. Then this was after I had waken her up for church (yes, she gets up so early that she takes a short nap if possible before church!) so she had her "sucker" still in. The bow actually lasted until we got to church. I'm guessing it came off pretty quickly in her class, but we actually made it out the door with a bow on Courtney's head. Persitance is the key I guess! Now to the dog food. She used to try and eat it, but hopefully we are past that. Anyway, her most favorite thing to do is to pull all of the things in a certain cabinet out. Luckily it is things she can pull out, like a whisk! So, she decided to go stir the dog food. She was stirring it, so it was going everywhere. Then of course she thought that was funny, Dixon was eating the food and so it was a fun game. I thought it was pretty genius (ha ha) to know to stir! She thought it was great, but after the kodak moment, I ended that mess aka game to Courtney!


This was Courtney at supper tonight. I bought those pants at Wal-Mart and think the are just precious! She looked like a big girl today as she was walking in to school so I had to have a picture of her today!

This I guess is one of those posts that will be just Courtney since the 2nd child doesn't get much of that. She's changing a lot and I just can't believe how big she is. She's teething so badly! :( At her first birthday she only had 2 teeth! The bottom 2. Now she has the beginings of 1 that has come through on the top and the other is close. The next 2 on either side of those on the top are also pushing through, so she's having a tough time some days. She's jibber jabbering all the time and walking and following Lindsey around everywhere! It is cute to watch them learn to play together and actually want to! Lindsey can change her mind pretty quickly though and Courtney then doesn't understand. Most of the time Lindsey is really good with her!

0 comments: