Well, here's the damage! What a week and a half for her! She had surgery again on Tuesday of this week after the surgery the Tuesday before. I think I've already written about it, so I won't tell the whole story again. Our friend that did the surgery said this time he would put a splint on her leg so we dont' have to watch her as far as how much she tries to do anything. She can do as much as she wants to with this thing, or as much as she is able. I think this picture makes it look bigger from the angle I was at, but it is bigger than her leg. She drags it behind her or she sounds like a peg leg walking! It is entertaining, but sad at the same time. She is still on meds in the morning and at night, so she just sleeps a lot and doesn't get around much during the day. In the evening she gets around, when Ryan comes home (he babies her BIG TIME!) and I guess the morning med has worn off and the night meds she doesn't get until she goes to bed. She doesn't try to do anything really, but she gets around ok. I think this lasts 2 weeks with the hard cast and then another week of soft cast! She's doing great for what she's been through though! Me on the other hand, I just about can't handle 2 kids and a dog that is needy!
9.20.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment