Check out those cheeks! It is ok when you are 3, but that is it, right?! We went in the room where they have dance, picked a chair to sit in and waited. She kept asking me when she was going to get to dance. She doesn't know any of the other girls in her class, but some of the moms looked familiar from church. So, they may be a little older than her, but from church.
She was so focused on watching the other girls and stuff, when I came back in to take this picture, she didn't even notice.
When I picked her up, Mrs. Liz was putting her ballet shoes back on her. I was told by Lindsey that they can't wear their tap shoes outside. I think we have a "serious" teacher. Which is good. The little I remember they learned tonight...first position. Lindsey showed me that and then she said, "We put our arms up and down like this." She had the idea of putting her head above her arms and stuff. So, she obviously was listening some. Mrs. Liz said, "She's precious." So, I'm glad that Lindsey at least didn't stand there, she apparently did some stuff. What can you expect, she's 3. I don't expect much, but I don't want to pay money for her to stand there and not do it either. Mrs. Liz acted as though they did stuff as much as a first timer 3 year old would do. Then the fact that Lindsey could show me and tell me stuff made me excited. I think she really liked it. Who knows, maybe we have a professional dancer on our hands!
0 comments:
Post a Comment