3.14.2011

Swinging

A long time ago Ryan and I happened on this swing on sale and it has been hanging in the garage for months. One pretty day, I decided it was time for her to swing. We had tried this before at the church playground and she HATED the swing (what child hates to swing?) so I wasn't sure how she'd like it. She did ok at first.

But before too long and by the time I took pictures, she was DONE! The girls had fun pushing her and would fight over whose turn it was. So I hope that Whit will learn to love it, but for now it is a short term activity!
Courtney on the other hand...would swing for hours!

1 comments:

Reba said...

I have to admit, I am not sure I have met a child who doesn't like the swing. :) Maybe she gets motion sickness. :)