3.19.2011

Whitney June

This little girl is growing up so fast! I just can't believe the toddler that she is and now non-baby she acts more and more. She's communicating so much lately! It seems that everyday she says something new or does something new.
Today it was putting her hands up like "I don't know" and saying "go" as we looked for her blanket! So cute! This age is so fun to watch them discover and do new stuff so often. However...she definitely has her times of coming upon the terrible 2s! She knows what she wants and has an opinion about it!

She has so much hair! Oh my goodness! Lindsey and Courtney hardly had this much hair at 2! She likes a bow in it, but the few times I've put a ponytail in...she screams at it ends up getting pulled out!

1 comments:

Reba said...

She is so precious. She really is growing. It is one of my favorite ages...they just learn so much each day. What a joy she is!