3.14.2011

First Tooth...lost!

Lindsey had a very loose tooth for quite a while. It was literally hanging on. It was getting to the point where she couldn't eat because it would hurt her tooth. One night it was really bothering her. I had tried to mess with it after school, but to no avail.

Ryan came home from work and after dinner, he was met with her doing this:

So he convinced her to let him wiggle it...and it just "fell" out! :) She was more scared than hurt I think. It happened so fast. She literally hardly even bled, that is how loose it was!

She was so proud! The tooth fairy brought her $1!

3 comments:

Reba said...

Oh, I love it when they start losing teeth! So cute!

Beaubecky said...

I think this is how it's going to be when Piper starts loosing teeth. She's so sweet!

Lynne Paulus said...

Fun! Something that helped KMP a ton was to put oral gel on that puppy and then wiggling was much less of a drama. I think it physically helps the discomfort but it definately mentally helps too! Or let me at her, I LOVE pulling out teeth. I might be a little far away though...