3.30.2011

MOPS

I am so thankful for my MOPS group! I am so blessed to be part of such a great group of women. I'm happy to serve and help lead this group! We had a "field trip" today to the Monkey House and the kids loved it! Here is Whitney with her friends Beau and Hayden.
We had 19 moms, 26 kids running around and 3 babies!

Abby, Harper and Courtney
(who got to skip school to come with me because I wouldn't be back in town to pick her up, so she was a little bit excited!)
Some of our moms chit chatting...fellowshipping...such a great part of this ministry, connecting with other moms who are going through the same "stuff" as moms!
We had pizza and kool aid for the kids. This isn't even all of them, obviously, but they looked so cute at these tables!
This ministry has become near and dear to my heart. It has met my needs in so many ways. I'm so thankful for friends that I can be around that encourage me and walk beside me through these years of my life! I am excited to see what God has in store for us!

0 comments: