3.23.2011

Around Here....

Here are some random pictures, but pretty cute ones too...

I put Whitney's hair in pig tails and couldn't decide if I liked them or not. They sort of stuck straight out. Cute or not? I don't know, but her smile was priceless!

Courtney wanted to be in this picture. Courtney seems to have a hard time smiling naturally in pictures so I love this one of her! She adores Whitney. They have a different relationship that Whitney and Lindsey. It's fun to watch all the sisterly interactions....most of the time!

Whitney loves the marshmallows that are in lucky charms. She will beg and beg for them. However, now she's figured out how to open the box. So she helped herself. Nice...
This is what I happened on one day. I love these moments and I love that they just "happen" sometimes!
A while back the girls had been begging to make sock puppets. It's funny how sometimes it just seems so over whleming to let them do some of these "projects" they come up with. However, with an old sock and markers...they were so happy. We happened to have this cardboard box that was perfect! They were so funny!

1 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

The pig tails look is a keeper for sure! :)