4.25.2010

Whitney's Dedication

Today we had Whitney's dedication at church. It is just such a special time. I'm so thankful for a church that invests in families in a special way! My mom brought these precious cakes! It is sort of hard to see--petifores that spell "Whitney's Dedication" Precious! I loved it! Thanks Honey! You are so thought ful! Honey and Granddad came to church with us this morning.
This is an AWESOME picture of them!
They do a short, quick "announcement" of Whitney in the service. It is just a time they announce the baby and give us a letter of what happened. That we prayed for the day of her salvation and that our church prayed for her. Simple and sweet.
Then after lunch we went back to church. They do a private, intimate dedication for each family! It is so sweet. We were there a little early so we took some pictures! The girls were in such a good mood and were being so sweet!

Taylor and Amber asked Lindsey and Courtney to be flowergirls at their wedding. They were excited, but I think mom and I were more excited. They (the girls) didn't reall react, but I know they will do great and have a blast doing it! All of that to say that we told them to practice, so they did.....

This is our pastor, Bro. Ronnie Deal. He is an amazing pastor. He makes such an effort to know us and to be so real! I am so thankful for his example and his leadership!


I am also thankful for all of our family! They made such the effort to come and we are so greatful for them. It was such a special time!

This day is going to be a special memory!

3 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

How precious! Great pix of HOney and Grandad w/ Whit. Love the girls' dresses. Love the pix of all 3 girls and love your blouse. You look beautiful. What a special day! ~ Sherry

Katie said...

How cute, Whitney is getting so big. You have a nice family. I love Brother Ronnie, who couldn't!

Tracy said...

How sweet. You have three beautiful girls. We are dedicating Lena Katherine next weekend. I cant believe they are already 7 months old