My friend Erin blogs about her great Walgreen finds, so I thought I'd blog about my great Old Navy finds! Another friend Sherry told me about a sale at ON today that if you were one of the first 50 customers, you got 50% off everything you bought. So of cousre I couldn't miss out on that! So, Sherry and her little boy Dacen, me, Courtney and Whitney loaded up early this morning and got to ON at 9:00. They open at 9:30. We made it! We were one of the first 50! It was so hard not to buy things just because it was a good deal whether or not we might need more shirts or not. But, I tried to make good decisions! After all was said and done I spent $110! Here is what I got: Shoes for W, sweater for R, 5 shirts, 2 tanks and a dress for me, skirt and watch for L, skirt, 5 shirts and watch for C! WOW! That is A LOT of clothes! Several things I bought were on sale, so really I got more than $220 worth of clothes! (some of Courtney's shirts were marked down to $4.99 so they were $2.50!) Like I said, I could have spent a whole lot more....but I was really trying to be good! Thanks Sherry for the invite! (I'm not sure if Ryan thanks you or not, but at least I "saved him $$")
4.16.2010
Old Navy Sale
Posted by Sharon at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, it was a great day of shopping! I was beating around the bush and told Darin I'd pay off the ON card after GKS. He said I didn't have to ...he would do it. Yay!
Man, that's cheaper than buying things here by a lot! Awesome deals!!! Aren't bargains just the best?!
Post a Comment