4.16.2010

Courtney Ann

This is Courtney...wishing for her friend to play. It was later one evening, they took an early bath and we had a late supper. They had been playing and playing with their friends that live across the street. Courtney was so upset that she had to come in. She was literally filthy! After her bath she asked if she could go back outside with Bethany. Of course the answer was no, so she was playing games on Ryan's phone. This is where she played....right in front of the window where she constantly looked up to see if Bethany was outside (she wans't, because she was home getting ready for bed too). It was so cute and "so Courtney" to want to just play and play. I think she's my social butterfly! This is the jeep that Ryan and I got Lindsey for her 2nd birthday. Courtney hasn't really been able to drive it, but we got a new battery and thought this would be the time she could do it! It was such a hit! It was like Christmas morning to her! I don't know if you can see her face clearly enough to understand how excited, happy, joyful, laughing with excitement and squeeling this little girl was experiencing! It was a priceless moment to see her face! She drove and drove and drove....

Whitney has finally decided to take a bottle. She's taking 2 a day and for now, I'm very pleased with that. I'm not ready to be totally done feeding her, but am thankful that we can be out and about and she can take a bottle. So, yesterday morning, Courtney asked if she could feed Whit. Of course! This was so cute! This bottle still had Courtney's name on it. Wow! I can remember handing her those bottles and her holding them! Now she's 3 1/2 and feeding her baby sister!

Courtney is a fun little girl! She is very tenderhearted. If someone is crying, Courtney wants to help. She's a great sister! She does whatever Lindsey tells her. Ha! (most of the time!) She thinks she's so big! She wants to do everything Lindsey is doing!

0 comments: