I sometimes forget to post pics of just some fun times during our days that we are hanging out. Here is a look we get A LOT from Whitney! She has been sucking on these fingers more and more! She won't take a paci at all and hasn't for a few months. I didn't try really hard to force it instead of her fingers, but I may regret that when she's walking around like this at her high school graduation! Ha! I was a thumb sucker until 4th grade, so I know sooner or later it will stop....one day....right now it's pretty stinkin' cute though (and helpful during the night too!)This is sort of a funny picture, but at the same time, this is a look I get quite often...her eyes can "speak volumes" and they do! They can get SO big. I love it! And yes, she is almost sitting up!
4.08.2010
Whitney June
Posted by Sharon at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those pictures of Whitney are too cute & precious. I believe how much she's grown.
Little pumpkin! She's looks so much like the girls and then other times, is just her own little self. Those fingers are hilarious!
I love your Easter posts. Great memories...I'm so glad you wrote that down to remember in the future. What little treasured words they said...sweet hearts being filled up by the Lord. You're doing it girl! I know it warms your heart too :)
Love the big-eyed look!!
Sweet, Sweet, Whitney! I love her!
Love the pictures. I cannot get over how big she has gotten. She looks so happy too! I have one finger sucker...I have given up trying to change that. :)
Post a Comment