4.05.2010

Easter Day

Here are all of my Easter girls! Somehow I got them all looking at the camera AND smiling! Mircales still happen! (ha!) Our family after church.
Honey and Grandad came to church with us.

Me and my baby girl! She's so happy!

The most precious baby bunny EVER!

The baby bunny's big sisters ready to hunt eggs
(ears curtesy of Honey)




For my own point of reference in the future: The girls got home and we had to wait on ALL of our extended family to get to our house and have lunch before we did our afternoon egg hunt. Obviously I wasn't going to make the girls stay in their dresses through lunch and wait. So, they asked to change and I said yes. Lindsey picked her Razorback pink shirt and red shorts. I obviously would have chosen something different. However, I heard her explaining to Honey that she picked the shirt and decided to get red shorts because that is the Razorback color. Can't argue with that can you? :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

You guys are so cute!