Sunday we went up to Rogers and ate with Ryan's mom and family to celebrate Megan's birthday. Since we were up there, we thought we'd head to the baseball game. It was pretty fun. The girls chased down "Ribby" and wanted to take a pic with him. I wish he had been closer and we could have put Whitney in the pic, but oh well! They look cute! The weather turned out to be PERFECT!
Somehow I left the house with ZERO chew toys for her! What in the world? Oh well...a rice krispie treat wrapper works well too, right!
Those blue eyes! Love 'em!
I am rarely in pictures and Ryan and I together....in a picture...without kids is unheard of these days! So I asked Lindsey to take one! I cropped it in, but other than that she did great! I love it! We went to baseball games in college, but sat behind home plate because that is when it wasn't nearly as crowded and no one came! We could sit anywhere we wanted to. Sunday was a different story, but still fun and brought back some fun memories!
5.03.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
your girls are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.
do you get my feelings on that?? ;)
really though, your family is adorable Sharon.
Post a Comment