This past weekend, Ryan put together (all by himself I might add)
a HUGE swingset/playset for the girls! He's an awesome dad!
Courtney will swing as long as you want to push her. Thankfully she has learned to "pump" and will swing by herself too! She loves to swing!
Lindsey loves that she has a playhouse!

Here it is, in all of it's glory! I love it!

I'm sure our girls will enjoy some great times playing out here. Ryan decided to put some old mats down to keep the weeds and grass from growing, so we have to get some more of those. We also have to get a couple of more boards to edge it in and then get some mulch and it will be finished! Thankfully the girls don't care about the edge and mulch, so they have already enjoyed lots of playtime out there this week!
1 comments:
WOW!That is SO awesome! Yea for the girls and way to go daddy!
Aunt Jerry
Post a Comment