5.14.2010

Field Trip to Kindergarten

I was so excited to go on a field trip with Lindsey's preschool class. They got to go visit Kindergarten! Next year Greenwood is splitting to 2 K-5 schools, so we didn't get to visit the actual school she will be going to, but still....it was KINDERGARTEN and she couldn't have been more excited! Here she is waiting outside to go in with her class. Do you think she's excited?
Getting ready to be turned loose on the playground! She even got to see some of her friends that are already in Kindergarten while we were out there! So fun!
I have such mixed emotions about her going to school. I'm a little sad because I know that this is forever more and she's so big! However, she's so stinkin' ready that I'm excited to see her grow, learn and be an excellent student! She will make one teacher very happy (I hope!) with her excitement to learn! I'm already praying for her teacher and for her to have good friends in her class at school! We will see where God puts us in August!
PS-Thanks Mandi for taking these pics for me--bad mom me forgot my camera! Oops!

0 comments: