2.21.2010

Valentine's Day

I realized when I was looking through pictures to upload I hadn't even done Valentine's Day. These Scogin girls are very lucky girls! Their daddy is amazing. Last year, Ryan surprised us all and sent a flower to the girls at MDO. Lindsey still talks about it and therefore, he set his precident. This year he did NOT disappoint....

Courtney got 3 roses because she is 3. These were delivered to our house and she felt so special. I also got a dozen yellow roses delivered. So sweet. I forgot to take a picture of mine, but they were very beautiful!
Lindsey got these pretty pink roses delivered to her at school! When I went to pick her up, her teacher said that her face just beamed when she got them. She was supposed to get 5 roses because she's 5. However, there were 6. I'm guessing they were sitting there and someone saw them and thought that it was supposed to be a half dozen and stuck one in. Ha! Maybe not, but I'm thinking not many people order 5 roses to be delivered, especially on Valentine's Day.
Here they are with their stuff! So cute! I could go on and on about how I know this makes them feel. Ryan knows it is important, but he has NO IDEA the impact that has on them and the standard it sets and example it shows for their future husbands.

0 comments: