This is Dacen. He lives just around the corner. He and Courtney are becoming buddies. She had been wanting him to come play, his momma needed to go to the store, so he came to play! They played pretty good together. Then they got hungry and had some lunch! Fun times! This was just a cute picture of Lindsey and her friends cheering that I got. Lindsey is the 3rd one from the right. She is LOVING cheerleading to say the least. She literally walks around doing cheers all.the.time! Ryan asked her tonight if she was going to be a "hoopster" one day. She just said, "I don't know what that is." He told her it was a basketball player. She informed him she wasn't going to play ball, but that she is a cheerleader. We'll see one day if she's willing to try it.
2.21.2010
Friends
Posted by Sharon at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So cute! I love it!
Post a Comment