2.21.2010

Seeing Baby Will

We finally got to meet Will Cowgur! Lindsey of course was so excited to hold him! Can you tell? He's adorable and so little. He's not much smaller than Whitney was, but oh boy, how they grow so fast! Which is obviously what you want, but at the same time it is hard for me to think back about how tiny she was and how much she's grown and changed. Caroline and Courtney would be trouble I think if we lived there and they hung out for very long or very often! This seems to be Courtney's new smile. I guess it is sort of cute...


Then it was their turn to hold Will

Here are all of our kiddos! This time in the year (before Cole turns 5 in a few weeks) we have kids that are 5, 4, 3, 2, 4 months and 10 days! WOW!! I love that Martha and I get to do this thing called motherhood together!
I love that our kids know and love eachother! Oh there are fun days in our future....

2 comments:

Erin said...

Will is so beautiful!! And SO little! I LOVE the pic of all of them lined up on the couch...That's a LOT of kids!!

Lynne Paulus said...

Oh my word, love the photo of the 6 kids! They all look so much bigger! I can't believe how long Caroline's hair has gotten! Your 2 families fill the couch!

I loved your post about the teenagers worshipping and how you feel ready to get back to leading! God is good! Remember when it was too much?! His timing is perfect!

Miss you friend!